Saturday, March 26, 2011

First blog entry, sorta...

Well, I've been working on this blog, on and off, for months.  I guess I'm finally ready to publish.  I hope to post weekly articles to help friends out.

My thoughts go back to a teacher long ago making me keep a journal. and though it was fun, only with tons of effort did I write daily.

I will post topics that are often asked of me, and others that I find important.

I've used LINUX personally and professionally since 1997.  I started getting into system administration back in 1992, using IBM's AS400.  I've worked with Windows since 3.11.  I got my first copy of Red Hat 5.0 at a USEnix event in New Orleans in 1997.  I've worked with Solaris and AIX also.  I've focused my studies at Tulane on UNIX, C++, and LINUX.

So, Welcome!  I hope you find something useful.  Drop me a message or comment if you please.

No comments:

Post a Comment